**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will I still be able to get aw Season 2 rewards

I was sent a invite to another alliance while recruiting in global. Clicked on it and accidentally pressed the but and left me alliance for all of thirty seconds. I rejoined immediatly but I think I'm screwed out of rewards and the season is over in two days. I participated in almost every war this season and I'm wondering is there anyway that kabam would give me my rewards or am I dead? Got me considering quitting based on the outcomecohu8owydezw.png

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Sorry buddy, if you leave it resets the counter. That sucks.
  • Options
    SolotrixSolotrix Posts: 64
    Rip
  • Options
    Cowboyschamploo1Cowboyschamploo1 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Fml
  • Options
    So there's like zero chance that they would give me the rewards if I submitted a ticket or two? Was just trying to see if anybody ever actually got any help with a situation like this.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    As far as I've seen, no. You can always try.
  • Options
    Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    That was a mistake
  • Options
    Yes a terrible one😥😥😥
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Try to send the screen cap to kabam support. Hey, if the whales can get away with piloting, maybe they can help you with that mistake. I mean, support isnt the best mediator, but they are the front line that can forward ur concerns to the core team.
  • Options
    It's worth a try..........
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    wasn't there a confirmation pop up? i forgot but yah I don't wan try it myself.
    it says in big font "leave alliance"

just goes to show u some people dive head in first,
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    wasn't there a confirmation pop up? i forgot but yah I don't wan try it myself.
    it says in big font "leave alliance"

just goes to show u some people dive head in first,

Yeah there is a pop up
  • Options
    It was an accident but yeah I guess it is wat it is
  • Options
    CaykoCayko Posts: 111
    If this is legit I really hope kabam solves it for you.
    They can easily check if everything supports the idea of mistake, such as no donations have been made in the alliances or so
  • Options
    They said even though they saw that I left by accident and came back a minute later that I'm screwed because reasons smh. Why? Because f#ck me that's why. Yes it was my fault but with a season that last two months, once I meet the requirements for the reward I should get a star by my name or checked off as having earned my reward or something. I participated in 15 plus wars and a thirty second mistake is able to erase it. What kinda Bullsh$t system they got needs heavy adjustment.
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Sadly you are bleep out of luck
  • Options
    True lol but they seriously need to fix this system somehow. I've seen quite a few complain about being kicked right before rewards (similar situation) and get nothing as well(super unfair). There's got to be a record of everyone's participation that they can review and allocate the proper rewards regardless of if your still in the alliance or not. Something has to change about this system
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    There’s an easy way of not getting kicked from alliance(besides the I’m quitting screw u, or the so called hacks)

Follow the rules, and make friends with the officers

• Options
    Piviot wrote: »
    There’s an easy way of not getting kicked from alliance(besides the I’m quitting screw u)

Lol I'm not even gonna waste time poking holes in that argument. An officer can decide to do whatever whenever for any number of reasons and f#ck u out of rewards on a whim. But yeah if u say so man👍
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    That does suck, I get why they don’t fix it.... becomes a slippery slope. As far as people kicked before the season ends, that’s on them. People with a good attitude and good game play don’t get kicked. If you’re a jerk, play awful, or are super inactive then that’s kinda on you. Yeah I feel bad for the accidental leave though. Least they’re silver rewards not platinum or something.
  • Options
    They can easily check if everything supports the idea of mistake, such as no donations have been made in the alliances or so
  • Options
    If you got the robotic eff-u it was probably their standard answer without looking into it. Keep pushing it until they answer for real
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Piviot wrote: »
    There’s an easy way of not getting kicked from alliance(besides the I’m quitting screw u, or the so called hacks)

Become an officer, there's only one person that can kick you then
  • Options
    Cayko wrote: »

They can see everything and they just don't care
  • Options
    I would post the lame emails they responded with but I'm sure the thread would just be locked. I just gotta take this loss. It's ok we'll be in gold next season