**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5 months progress, need some advice

2»

Comments

• Options
    Duped thor was my mvp for 5.2.4.
    Purely because he still stuns them when you parry and he has good damage output, however yours is unduped.
    Duped dr voodoo also a good option, put the odd combo special on and fairly good chance masochism wont proc but again you don't have him.
    Stark is a good option but again really need the dupe to use him effectively.
    I guarantee that you will get stuck at 5.2.4 until you r5 some champs.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Tranminhbao you can get in a gold alliance. I have a baby account in a gold 3 alliance. It's much lower than your account.
  • Options
    TranminhbaoTranminhbao Posts: 127
    mike867 wrote: »
    If you have DareDevil at high Sig lvl then collector is easy...or use your MS with 5 souls at collector. Take Hulk as well and use 20% revive on him + 1 lvl 2 hp pot, everytime he drops below 20% hp, his attack doubles (if awakened to 20) and with fury he can go as high as 180% attack. Collector can be done with R4 4*

Thanks Mike, I'll rank up Hulk and make sure he'll beat the Collector. Anyway, he's my arena cutoff reward, dup lv1, LoL.
    Duped thor was my mvp for 5.2.4.
    Purely because he still stuns them when you parry and he has good damage output, however yours is unduped.
    Duped dr voodoo also a good option, put the odd combo special on and fairly good chance masochism wont proc but again you don't have him.
    Stark is a good option but again really need the dupe to use him effectively.
    I guarantee that you will get stuck at 5.2.4 until you r5 some champs.

I did some research about masochism (in mcoc, not in life, LoL), and I hope my duped Vision can do the job... with some practice... and some luck... and some units.
    @Tranminhbao you can get in a gold alliance. I have a baby account in a gold 3 alliance. It's much lower than your account.

I will find better alliance soon. Man, I love my alliance now, we fight together, I build it from bronze 2 in season 1 to silver 2 in season 2, you know