**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champions fighting for themself in aq and aw

Hi can someone please explain to me why my champs fight for themself and fight like on auto fight when the feature isn't on ? They run into attacks they fail to launch special moves and prefer to stand there and get slapped ?? Can you explain why when in war I have no
Control over them ??? This rubbish just cost me 2 champs and guess what kabam I won't be healing to fix this rubbish. Don't be saying it's my device because out of my team of 30 16 players have had this problem in aq and aw for the past few days. Wolverine also air hits again what did you guys do patch him for a week and then break him again ?? I'd like answers please

Comments

• Options
    ChickenChicken Posts: 160
    This is a known bug that has been happening for a long time. In the patch notes for the upcoming patch they say that they are going to fix it. But we will just have to wait and see cause we'll it's kabam.
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    I've noticed wolverine whiffing again, and not blocking. I'd assumed they'd changed him behind the scenes again, too.

Just when I got used to playing with him again, and enjoying it, too.