**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can't wait...

Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
...until this months assassin assignment quests are gone.

I personally don't like them. They are too much work for too little reward. Cost too much energy on top of monrhly quest. X-force crystal is just a PHC with fewer champs.

My favorite monthly side quests are trials and modoks lab.

What is your favorite monthly side quest?

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Very helpful and constructive advise! You are a smart one....
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    I know, thanks for the complement.
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    I miss you.... <3<3<3<3
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    Thanos event. Trial something.
    The_One wrote: »
    I haven't done a single one, waste of energy.
    I've done Merc missions to help my alliance mates but that's it

Same thing i do.

• iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    I have been doing them since I finished the Heroic quest but I am not good enough for Master yet, the rewards are "pathetic" and I hacen't pulled a 4* yet from the crystals, I am hoping I will though..
    edited June 2018
    Yeah master is like 64 energy and 52 fights for 300 five star shards. (Half of this twice a day)

Trials is 3 heavy noded fights and 6 energy for 300 five star shards.
    Modoks Lab is 6 heavy noded fights and 0 energy for 300 five star shards. (Shard count might be off on this one, i don't remember exactly)
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Eh, I'm in-between on my opinions about them. I duped my 4* X-23 from one so I can't complain.
    As for my favorite event, definitely trials of the king/mad titan.
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Mad titan were spot on events. Perfect balance of availability, rewards, cost, and effort.

These ones can go days between seeing one. This one going on right now started the minute after my lunch break ended, then will be over the minute I leave work for the day. Next one will be at midnight-4am, so that will make 3 straight that I'll miss (unless I can cut out from work to get this one).
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Yeah master is like 64 energy and 52 fights for 300 five star shards. (Half of this twice a day)

Please explain how you got these numbers.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Last month was an improvement, and guess what? They decided to TAKE A FEW STEPS BACK this month with these a$$..a$$..in assigmnents !

I guess continuous improvement is not in their genes.
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    I must agree. I really don't like the assassin assignment. The EQ self isn't bad. I really like the Thanos EQ. 1 path with a really fun and challenging path.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    haven't done one of those quest just for the reason you are stating. waste of time
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    My favourite ‘side quest’ is turning off MCOC and playing a different game or going outside.
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    My favourite ‘side quest’ is turning off MCOC and playing a different game or going outside.

Nice! Lol

Cuteshelf wrote: »

That's indeed a nice one. And it runs every month. Although I don't injoy those much in the middle of summer, I have issues with to much son/heat.
    Trimbob wrote: »
    Worse month to date

I agree. At least since September 2017 when I started playing.
    Gwendoline wrote: »

Master assassin assignments is 16 energy per run. (I think)
    2 runs to 100% = 32 energy
    100 initial 5* shards on completion.
    50 more 5* shards on 100%
    Quest runs twice a day (every 11 hours) = 64 energy & 300 5* shards.

I could be off a few on the energy cost, but even its its only 13 energy per run thats still 52 energy per day.
  • SundogSundog Posts: 20
    I hate modoks lab lol
    Gwendoline wrote: »

Master assassin assignments is 16 energy per run. (I think)
    2 runs to 100% = 32 energy
    100 initial 5* shards on completion.
    50 more 5* shards on 100%
    Quest runs twice a day (every 11 hours) = 64 energy & 300 5* shards.

I could be off a few on the energy cost, but even its its only 13 energy per run thats still 52 energy per day.

I was actually refering to the “52 fights” part. It’s 13 fights for 100%, not one side, right? I haven’t done one in a while, but I think it was 13 fights for 100% and thus 26 fights a day.
    @Gwendoline you may be correct. I thought it was 13 fights per side, but i haven't done a master assignment since the first week so I could be wrong.

I was talking energy though. I know there are a couple empty nodes per side, but would still be less that what I quoted if you're correct.

I'll have to check on actual energy cost next time i see one up now...lol

Either way still not worth it in my opinion.
  • Reaper213Reaper213 Posts: 167
    Why are these bad??? 24 stam ish for 150 5* shards 3 times a day for a month. So you’re complaining about a free 5* champ for basically little to no effort lol
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Between this and modok’s lab, I’d choose this. Lesser evil.

Trials of the king and mad titan were two of the best thought out events.

This was like issued just for the sake of the movie.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    its kabams mo. work your tail off for nothing
  • Modoks lab, that's a good one
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    Reaper213 wrote: »
    Why are these bad??? 24 stam ish for 150 5* shards 3 times a day for a month. So you’re complaining about a free 5* champ for basically little to no effort lol

Well that's not very fair.. I only have 24 hours in my day..
    7 hours apart..
    Run for 4 hours..
    That's 11 hours a piece..
    Meaning I only get 2 a day with an extra one every 4 days or so..
    How do you get 3 a day..
    Anyway the last one is running now then we're free! Let's hope the next event is an awesome one to make up for this one..
  • FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    Remember don’t look at it like it’s black and white, there’s possibly some gray in there as well.