**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Do the chances of 3&4 star Hero's go up the higher you level up?

I was really bored and decided to buy credits to get premium crystals to get something good. Out of the nearly 20 I've opened, only 1 has been 3 star!!!!! That was on my fourth spin! I've had nothing but 1 and 2 stars!!!! It pmtfo and now I'm thinking about abandoning I the game. Any tips?

Comments

• 4_ME_U_D0N34_ME_U_D0N3 Posts: 141
    JAYTEETAMA wrote: »
    I was really bored and decided to buy credits to get premium crystals to get something good. Out of the nearly 20 I've opened, only 1 has been 3 star!!!!! That was on my fourth spin! I've had nothing but 1 and 2 stars!!!! It pmtfo and now I'm thinking about abandoning I the game. Any tips?

There are no 1s in premium crystals...and what a waste to buy units and spend them on premium crystals... u should have gotten featured
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    The chances of getting a 4* from premiums have always been really low and don't change as you level up. The best way to get more is to earn more 4* shards on events, arenas, story quests etc. Shouldn't take too long to have enough shards for a 4* crystal. But don't buy premiums with units, not worth it. You're better off investing in masteries or just waiting for something better to pop up. There are occasional special bundles that you can buy with units.
  • JayT1996JayT1996 Posts: 95
    I've heard that you get like 1 4 star every 100 premiums that you open , so never spend units on crystals use them to unlock masteries ..
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I wish the chances increased the higher your level in the game, but it does not. It's all a matter of luck. That said...as someone who has played the game since its release the addition of 4* shards (especially those you get from duping 3*s) makes it a lot easier to get 4*s these days.
  • ScorpionsKryptScorpionsKrypt Posts: 161
    Unfourtanately, they don't. From what I know, they get lower
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    No, it actually gets worse
  • hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    no it doesnt get better, if anything beginners have higher/more luck esp with featured crystals.
    and no, every 100 phc is just a rumor. just a random drop rate...