**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 4 questions

At act four currently chapter four and I’ve 100% every act up to this point except chapter 3 act four and chapter four so at the moment I can only do heroic 100% when I have time and I can’t clear masters and I’m can’t 100% chapter 3 act 4 so what am I missing is it my masteries? Or my heroes

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Well hard to tell without knowing what's your mastery setup and your top champs for quests, as well as if you have the right champs doing the right job (e.g. power control champ, regen champ, bleed champ, nullify champ, heal block champ, ability reduction champ, danger sense champ which you know who, immunity champ, etc)

From skills aspect, in general, anyone with a reasonable skill to evade/dexterity, parry and occasionally intercept shall be able to handle all Act 4 chapters.

From champs aspect, in general, anyone with five good 4* R5/50 champs should easily handle all Act 4 chapters. However, some very skillful players will have no trouble getting thru Act 4 with only 3* R4/40 champs.

From abilities/utilities aspect, as long as you have good mixture of power control (unless you are good in baiting SP1/SP2), heal block, ability reduction, regen (to save you from spending on revive/potion, unless you are good at evade and avoid taking hits or even blocked damage), you should have no trouble handling all Act 4 chapters.

From mastery aspect, you don't even need extreme setup like full suicide, even a normal balanced mastery without suicide will do the job pretty well. Pls refer to Trucos for all the recommended mastery setup options for diff purposes.

Hard to tell without knowing most of your info and situation, hence response can only be these generic/general.