**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Monthly Event Paths

This monthly event seemed extremely lacking, especially with the rewards and energy consumption, compared to the last few, but I did notice one thing that was really annoying. The paths for chapter two were pretty extensive for Normal difficulty, and really stopped me from wanting to play on with the event.

Am I the only one that feels this way? The storyline of this event was hilarious as expected, but hopefully AM&TW monthly event in a little over a week will be much better.

Comments

• Options
    RoyalPlasmaRoyalPlasma Posts: 73
    I found it pretty underwhelming as well. Especially since the infinity dust from last month was really useful, and the quests did seem to use less energy too. Been wanting to do story but with the monthly and the timed quests I haven't had much energy to do anything else...
  • Options
    St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    I have yet to finish the last portion. Mainly because chapter 2 was way too long. 6 paths. 2 of them added what? 4 tiles? And then all for Venompool? The battles on master were easy, when last round it took me too much effort to take out Thanos.

But regardless, I understand why Kabam did this. The last few Months events were extensive and difficult. Even Uncollected players struggled with Master Thanos. I am thankful for Kabam's decision not to kill us with another Beyond God Tier Boss.