**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Inconsistencies in Performance

taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
Just upgraded to a OnePlus 6 and I'm really happy with how the game is running. On two occasions, the graphics have been so good it's unreal- the characters' movements areally fluid and I'm noticing intricate details I could not see before (for example, Blade sucking tiny droplet's of blood from the opponent). My question is, why isn't the game like this all the time? Normally, the animations are decent but a bit jerky, but twice now it's like something just clicked and then the graphics are buttery smooth. Not that I'm complaining, I just wish it could be like this all the time

Comments

• Hey @taojay1,

It's definitely our goal to ensure that the game runs that buttery smooth all of the time, but there are some device specific issues involved here. For instance, what other process the device is running while playing, or how long you've been playing (this can affect device temperature, and that can also change the performance quality), how many notifications you're receiving (even with notifications off, you can still be receiving them, and that can slow performance down as well).

We ARE working to address those kinds of factors as well, but that is a big task. It's one we're constantly chipping away at, and working to improve performance on all devices, but again, this takes time.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    @Menkent I agree there is quite a disparity between android and apple load times, although my new phone is loads better than my previous (now it's about 5 seconds loading time, while before it was around 15). However, I'm willing to wait that extra couple seconds if it means beautiful graphics and controls. As for legends runs...androids are out of luck :/.

Thank you @Kabam Miike for the prompt and insightful answer
  • kraioszerokraioszero Posts: 148
    taojay1 wrote: »
    @Menkent I agree there is quite a disparity between android and apple load times, although my new phone is loads better than my previous (now it's about 5 seconds loading time, while before it was around 15). However, I'm willing to wait that extra couple seconds if it means beautiful graphics and controls. As for legends runs...androids are out of luck :/.

Thank you @Kabam Miike for the prompt and insightful answer

sorry to say it but i'm on @Menkent for this one, maybe you are willing to wait some extra couple seconds, just for the graphics..about controls I really don´t know what you mean.... as for Others, we are waiting since v.13 or so to have a decent game again
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    get yourself a razer phone and all your troubles will go away
  • PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    you can do a legend run on android with that phone, now that is something..