**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mystic dispersion is not working [Merged Threads]

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Im Think it May hav trying a new test but push it in the wrong sever. My only Think of
    It brokken also no test in dex either
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    No text in Dexterity either
  • GrindherosGrindheros Posts: 6
    All my mystic champs are without MD, plus the power get lower, @Kabam Miike can you check that? Please thanks
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Mystic Dispersion and Dexterity's descriptions have disappared
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Mystic Dispersion and Dexterity's descriptions have disappared

Sweet. Looks like their beta screwed up parts of the live game.
  • AeycoahdeeAeycoahdee Posts: 24
    @Viper1987 Lol. 🙄 You win the internet. Cool with you if I take my facepalm down?
  • PharoahPharoah Posts: 8
    Thanks makes senze
  • ILovePoniesILovePonies Posts: 158
    NOW MD NOT WORKING AS INTENDED
    EVERY BUFF& DEX DO NOTHING
    R.I.P MYSTICS!!!!!
    FIX!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Johnnyb25Johnnyb25 Posts: 8
    MD mastery is basically empty. There is no information on it. So now I have 4 mastery points tied up in a mastery that does absolutely nothing. This is absurd. Kabam just decided to turn it off? With the last war in the season going on?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Aeycoahdee wrote: »
    @Viper1987 Lol. 🙄 You win the internet. Cool with you if I take my facepalm down?

I’m not trying to pick on you but posts like this spread misinformation. This community jumps on the bandwagon quicker than any other I know. You make a post like this and there’ll be 200 posts/threads screaming for RDTs. It just causes chaos for no reason.

But I suppose MD does affect DV so there’s that.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    y8ij7fcjj3rw.png
    Did kabam nerf MD?
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

Can u still evade stuff?
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★

Can u still evade stuff?

Yeah you can
    Thank God for that

Can u still evade stuff?

Yeah thah works just fine
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Also, let's hope that people actually see this and we don't get 17 more posts where people rage at kabam about their favorite mystic champs getting nerfed urgh
  • Dexterity is not working as well

zftbe1v4y4fs.jpeg
    Dexterity is not working as well

zftbe1v4y4fs.jpeg
    It stil work just Not test in it
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    MD is working for me, just tested with Voodoo and SP1 a bunch of buffs away
    LoPresti wrote: »
    It du Not works hav u had a restar in the like 1 huers if Not thah why it works for u
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    LoPresti wrote: »

That's not MD, that's Voodoo.
    Did Voodoo gain power from the buffs being removed?
  • phr3akphr3ak Posts: 10
    Confirmed My mystics all took a hit in some cases over 130PI. Kind of defeats the purpose of having AW rolling when your mysteries are essentially not working
  • SgtAnime1SgtAnime1 Posts: 66
    PI has gone way down with all Mystic champs.
    phr3ak wrote: »
    Confirmed My mystics all took a hit in some cases over 130PI. Kind of defeats the purpose of having AW rolling when your mysteries are essentially not working
    Md in war stil works. Mastry is luck in.
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    My Dr. Voodoo seems like his regeneration cycle at the fight start is ending faster. I also pulled my defense masteries to beat a line in 5.3 and replaced them exactly as before and my Juggernaut, formerly top champ, was dropped to number 2 behind stark spidey...
  • PeacockJazzPeacockJazz Posts: 120
    y636rnem7ah5.png

Mystic Dispersion doesn't even have a description in it right now. No wonder it isn't working
  • Hey everyone!

A fix has been pushed! In order to get it to show correctly on your end, you'll need to close out of the app entirely and reopen it.
  • DragonFire2DragonFire2 Posts: 181
    As for mystic dispersion I tested out voodoo, he still gains power from nullifying buffs, but it looks like he’s gaining less power than before.