**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New phone to play on

RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
So ive been thinkin about getting a new iphone for multiple reasons (faster loads, from my girls phone ive noticed better reactions from swipes and taps, and on my phone, specials dont darken the screen much AT ALL, compared to her iphone7 plus). Now we all know that logging into mcoc from multiple devices is a nono, even if unnoticed for a large amount of people. So this might seem like a stupid question with an obvious answer, but how would i go about changing my mcoc to another Main Device?

edit: she plays mcoc too, i dont log into my account from her phone. in case thats brought up.

Comments

• Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    logging into mcoc from multiple devices is not a no-no. in any event, all you need to do is install mcoc onto the new device and log in.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    You can log into and play your own account on another device just fine.
    I've done it on my sister's iphone to see how it plays compared to my pixel 2xl
  • Options
    RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    i thought logging in on other devices (like others logging your account and running things for you) was a no-no. so i wanted to avoid all that lol