**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No sound (IPhone X) anyone with any ideas?

mmmbanyasmmmbanyas Posts: 131 ★★
All my other apps have the sound working except MCOC and another game I play. I’ve checked every setting in game and on my phone but with no luck. Anyone have this happen before or can give me something else to try?

Comments

• Options
    Hi mmmbanyas,

Make sure to check under your Notification Settings to ensure that you have Allow Notifications and Sounds turned on for these two specific apps.
  • Options
    mmmbanyasmmmbanyas Posts: 131 ★★
    Kabam Ahab wrote: »
    Hi mmmbanyas,

Make sure to check under your Notification Settings to ensure that you have Allow Notifications and Sounds turned on for these two specific apps.

Thanks for the reply but they both have everything turned on, and in game the sound and music is turned on. I’m lost 😑
  • Options
    Make sure that you have the audio turned up in the apps that you are having an issue with. Can you hear the audio if you plug in your headset?

I would also suggest try disabling the audio for the app, then close the app out completely. Turn the app on again and then re-enable the audio.