**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Medusa

Facing a medusa in arena fights. It went like this.

1) when Medusa is reaching her second fury buff and I inflict some damage before the third buff activates then that’s where the auto parry start to do it part during her third fury and only during third fury. as described in her description.

2) now it’s other way around. When she’s at her second fury and is about to activate her third fury before my hits hasn’t even reached the second hit to trigger her auto parry in her third fury buff. It instead activate the auto parry immediately soon when Medusa gets her third buff, even though I only hit her 1 punch and not 2 punch to avoid auto parry.

Hopefully I was clear :)

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    That's how id supposed to work, I think. She will auto-block after getting the 3rd fury in the second hit of your current combo in that moment
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    @will-o-wisp

But she would have auto-parry me if I did a third hit on her as system would register it as first hit the moment she get her third fury buff up. But no, the system registered it as second hit the moment she recieved her third fury when it is in fact first hit.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    @Ricardobalto did you happen to record this specific match? (I know most of us don't record an ordinary arena fight on an ordinary day, but who knows maybe u r streaming)
    It doesn't need to be exactly the second hit. It just needs to be 2 minimum
    Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me. Gave it a few fights against BrianGrants Medusa and she did all right as described. Don’t really what happened in arena so it could just be my eyes playing on me :(
    @will-o-wisp

So like this that kinda happened to me in arena was like this

First hit at her second fury, second hit at her third fury and got auto-party’s when it should be still be a first hit during her third part and afterward able to auto-parry
    Because It was the second hit of your current combo. That's how the ability is being triggered currently
    But wouldn’t it be logically that all that should only happen during her third fury up