**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Marvel Insider?

I have been waiting since November for my marvel insider morningstar bundle and still havent recieved this. I would like to know why and if there is any compensation for this because this has really frustrated me as i had spent a lot of time to get those points and i feel as if they have been wasted because i got nothing for redeeming them. Can anyone help me with this?

Comments

• Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Marvel Insider and MCoC Forum/Kabam are 2 separate entities. They are not related. Mods here will tell you they can't help and close the thread. You are not the first to ask MARVEL INSIDER (totally unrelated to Kabam) question here. Maybe you are the 1000th to do so.

Anyway, long story short, all you need is to go back to MARVEL INSIDER, and submit a SUPPORT TICKET there. After that, wait patiently for a few days for them to resolve for you.

Good luck and all the best!
  • Options
    Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    edited June 2018
    If you changed your then you're f'kd up with rewards
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    onlinesupport@marvel.com

You can try to email them there and get help from them however if you changed your username before or after that you're screwed.
  • Options
    Ola
  • Options
    Rich_RyderRich_Ryder Posts: 238
    Le sigh
  • Options
    GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    I got my Domino bundle today only