**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Change to the Legend Run system?

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
In the current meta of the game, I find it very hard to get a Legends Badge without having the latest iOS device, and a 4/55 Stark Spidey or Blade. Sure, there are others who can be used to get it done BUT I am pretty sure most Legend Run players have 2 of The Trinity. Spending 1000+ units for the Badge despite the odds is very disheartening. I can't spend $1,000 on a new phone and I certainly won't always have the units to get this badge but I believe I have the skill. Anybody have better ideas on how to change the Legend system?

Comments

• wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Or make it fair for us without iPhones
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Spite the legdens tilite or make it 100 for andrion and 100 for iPhone
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    Spite the legdens tilite or make it 100 for andrion and 100 for iPhone

Then further complains will cause it to split into based on phone models? Seriously?

Siliyo wrote: »
    In the current meta of the game, I find it very hard to get a Legends Badge without having the latest iOS device, and a 4/55 Stark Spidey or Blade. Sure, there are others who can be used to get it done BUT I am pretty sure most Legend Run players have 2 of The Trinity. Spending 1000+ units for the Badge despite the odds is very disheartening. I can't spend $1,000 on a new phone and I certainly won't always have the units to get this badge but I believe I have the skill. Anybody have better ideas on how to change the Legend system?

Everyone believes they have the skill until they’ve actually tried it.

And no. I have 6 tags and I’ve done none of them with a blade.

Change the system to Masters + Uncollected instead of Heroic + Masters. Should be more interesting that way.
    NoOnexRO wrote: »
    Yes. Count ONLY the seconds spend in fights.
    The loading screens should not count.
    This way you can even take a break to use the toilet by keeping the game out of a fight. :)

Too expensive to store the data on servers and too much of a disincentive to kabam having people spending on refills.
    wSWeaponX wrote: »

Change to an iPhone then.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    xNig wrote: »

1) I said there are others who can get it done without blade. What did you get your legend badges for & what team did you use? How do you proceed to go about a legend run?

2) Makes no sense to buy a phone just to get a legend badge.

• PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    you can do legend run on android with razer phone, but be prepared to shell out 600$ for one. Good Luck!
    Here’s the main changes I’d like to see;

1A - Loading screens should not be counted as only people with the best device can compete. This reduces the amount of people who attempt a legends run which means Kabam makes less potential money from people purchasing boosts, energy refills, etcetera. The more people attempting a legends run the better it is for Kabam’s profits and the prestige of the title.

1B - You must complete the legends run within 24 hours of starting it. This will force people to buy their energy refills and boosts on the same day instead of saving up over a longer time period.

This should result in more people attempting a legends run which means more money for Kabam. They also would result in a fair and more competitive Legends Challenge because essentially everyone (with the right roster) could compete instead of just the richest members of the player base. It’s a win win for Kabam and us.

1A - Too much data to record man. Now Kabam only needs to record 2 timings per player. Start of Heroic, Exploration of Masters. Difference between the 2 times = Legends Run timing. Without the loading screen, you have 2 timings per fight. And please bear in mind that it's for the entire population running the Event Quest for the first 2 weeks.

1B - Within 24 hours is impossible. What if you're on vacation? What if you can't get away from work? There was a reason why the system changed from "First Past the Line" to "Time Attack".
    Siliyo wrote: »
    xNig wrote: »

1) I said there are others who can get it done without blade. What did you get your legend badges for & what team did you use? How do you proceed to go about a legend run?

2) Makes no sense to buy a phone just to get a legend badge.

1) I got 2 tags using Storm (1 EQ 1 Celebrity Challenge). 3 tags using Magik (2 EQ 1 Celebrity Challenge). And Act 5.

2) If you want the badge enough, you do.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    NoOnexRO wrote: »
    Yes. Count ONLY the seconds spend in fights.
    The loading screens should not count.
    This way you can even take a break to use the toilet by keeping the game out of a fight. :)

yes mate this is a vey good idea android users can't have the title