**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hashtags in Description

What is the point of the Hashtags in the champion description? (i.e. #XForce, #Villain #Utility) It would be cool if they could be used like synergies, such as a villain attack bonus or something. It just seems like a waste of space for champions, unless I'm missing something. Thanks for the help!

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    That's how they are used today, and how they can be used in the future.
    Champions with the #Villain are all subject to Ghost Rider's increased ability accuracy against them (increased chance to activate judgements). And all champs with the #Metal are subject to Magneto ability to reduce their ability accuracy.

That's for now. Different # may have different uses in the future
  • TxAggie17TxAggie17 Posts: 58
    eXtripa69 wrote: »
    That's how they are used today, and how they can be used in the future.
    Champions with the #Villain are all subject to Ghost Rider's increased ability accuracy against them (increased chance to activate judgements). And all champs with the #Metal are subject to Magneto ability to reduce their ability accuracy.

That's for now. Different # may have different uses in the future

much appreciated. I figured that's what they were for, it just seems silly since the majority of us know who's good and who's bad, and the other things as well.