**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New War Gamemode Idea

AMChive2AMChive2 Posts: 9
edited June 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
After playing in Summoner Trails 1-2* arena to get units for masteries, I realised that I was favouring playing my exclusive 2*s like Carnage and Ghost Rider, and also remembered the controversy people are causing over allowing other alliances wins by placing easy champions.

So I thought up my idea of a 'Two Star War' - a war you can ONLY use 2*s! This could be a seperate gamemode or even a seperate Season when the next one rolls around. These 2*s in war would shake up wars as you couldn't use your typical Blade - Ghost Rider synergy, because at 2* level, that synergy cannot be accessed.

As for rewards, the would be similar to the rewards of a normal war (Depending on your tier) because less rewards would result in an unpopular event. For a little extra incentive, another reward could be a 2* crystal that guarantees a 2* not in the premiums (Doctor Octopus, Morningstar, Sentry e.t.c) which would be a good way of collecting other new 2*s because a lot of the endgame players enjoy collecting these exclusives.

Alongside this war, the 2* crystal that ran alongside the 3-Year anniversary event could return that players could purchase for units in order to get special 2*s that people have been requesting in the premiums for a while. (Although these 2* crystals would not contain the super-exclusive characters, like Thanos, Classic Ultron, Deadpool and Goldpool. (Personally I'd love to have a 2* Domino and a 2* Corvus Glaive)

The picture here could suggest a 2* war team (Ignore the quest name, it would probably say 'Two Star War Defence' or something like that) (I've used my 2* Cable, Vulture, Quake, Deadpool and The Hood - randomly chosen)

I hope you like my idea, and if you have any suggestions or criticisms about it, please, I'd like to hear. :)

-AMChive2.