**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Season Rewards

thwip493thwip493 Posts: 43
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
We had a new officer and he kicked out all of the regular members (including me) and we all got back but we are uncertain whether we get season rewards or not. Also I don't know how to file a report in game so I can inform the kabam team about the scandalous officer. I really wouldn't like for our alliance to be stripped away of our rewards because of this guy.

Comments

• Options
    MaidrilMaidril Posts: 288
    He does sound naughty.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    You got to be careful who you promote for reasons like this, unfortunately they are all most likely screwed out of their rewards and I doubt kabam even cares.

You need 5 wars to qualify for them once they leave or get kicked it gets reset and they get nothing.
  • Options
    You got to be careful who you promote for reasons like this, unfortunately they are all most likely screwed out of their rewards and I doubt kabam even cares.

You need 5 wars to qualify for them once they leave or get kicked it gets reset and they get nothing.

I can't believe this
  • Options
    PlagueisBanePlagueisBane Posts: 232
    june 15th was cutoff to qualify, if you got kicked after that, expect no rewards, unless an exception is made
  • Options
    You should they were very clear on it, anyone who left or kicked before they did 5 wars get nothing and anyone who joined in the final couple of weeks also get nothing.
  • Options
    Me and our alliance do all wars we've done more than 5 I really hope kabam can look into this.
  • Options
    GabbrosGabbros Posts: 156
    edited June 2018
    Send a ticket explaining ur situation. Currently, u dont qualify.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    You are not the first to report such a situation in this forum. You are probably the 7th or 8th I read, there could be more that I missed. I have NOT seen a case where the mods helped the victims to resolve the situation by giving them what they believed they deserved.

Don't get me wrong, I believe you and I believe all of them. But the system is setup up in a way:-
    1) if u promote someone to be an officer, that someone can kick members
    2) if u got kicked and joined back with less than 5 wars to catch up, u r not qualified for the reward

so I don't know what to say:-
    a) alliance trusting wrong person and got punished for their misplaced trust
    b) system is not designed to be able to take care of situation like this
    c) mods and support teams may not have a process in place to help handle situation like this

Personally I have been thru multiple alliances (not that I wanted to jump, but sometimes alliances die off with lack of activities, and sometimes alliances merged, etc), in all alliances I have been, we NEVER promo anyone to an officer without that person being observed for at least an extended period of time, and without having the trust being earned. So far all our trust was being rewarded with good faith and loyalty. Your mileage may diff.

Try to submit a few support ticket, by each of your team members, hopefully 1 of them may get the help you believe you deserve. Good luck.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    thwip493 wrote: »
    Me and our alliance do all wars we've done more than 5 I really hope kabam can look into this.

Sigh look I don't think you're understanding this, even if you did minimum 5 wars the moment you leave or get kicked from your alliance you get nothing and neither do the ones who were kicked.

The 5+ wars have to be during the season and YOU have to be IN the same alliance at the time the rewards are given out. If you leave or are kicked your count goes to 0 and you lose all season rewards no matter what.

Ir's been like this since they announced it and was the same last season, I've had people leave my alliance screwing themselves out of rewards and they even told me so and I've also had friends who were kicked in the final week tell me and show me the same.

It sucks but they aren't going to be able to help you or your alliance if they help you they would have to help everyone in the same boat and would need proof of it but even then it's still their rules and no exceptions.

In the end the best thing you could do was have your leader demote the officer and I guess if they wanted kick them so they get nothing as well, this is why people have to be careful who they promote especially now with so little time before the rewards are handed out and it's why I am holding off on promoting people ATM.

• Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    in each of the last 2 seasons, someone from my ally left and rejoined WITHIN MINUTES. Both were clearly mistakes. In both cases they raised support tickets with Kabam, and both received the same "sorry, we see you left and returned but there is nothing we can do" responses.

Consequently, both players have since quit playing.

It is a problem that Kabam needs to be able to resolve, but for whatever reason won't do it.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Why did they leave? Seems like a bonehead move, knowing that then rules state you must be in the ally for 5 consecutive wars and leaving, under any circumstance, resets the count to 0. Blame those players in this case. Rules are clearly posted in this one and now you’re asking for an exception. I’d say no too.
  • Options
    CjlocoCjloco Posts: 13
    @thwip493 f7tww6lfv0g9.png
    Click on support and file a ticket. They will look into this and help you. I believe that each member kicked will have to do this if they want rewards. But you have to let support know. Forums really aren't the place for these type of issues. I resently filed a ticket and had my issue resolved in a couple of days.