**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Any way I could be more prepared for realm of legends?

Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
edited June 2017 in Strategy and Tips
fzl07e1nzg9z.jpg
lawqj6hn42cz.jpg
qd85xntuqwai.jpg
6wk88jbtir8o.jpg
1k6e2ehbolev.jpg
qzdgu5njb4g4.jpg
a768ahhymn87.jpg
u71euzkhcdsg.jpg
apy20d66af8w.jpg

Also have like 30 free 4 hour crystal saved. My team will be 4* star lord, X23, storm and magneto and a 3* guillotine.

Comments

• Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    You should be okay if you can handle lengthy fights and keep your hit streak. With a regen champ you should not need too many potions unless you mess up and have to revive.
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    That should work, though when I did it i regretted not bringing a poison immune. SW took 9 out of the 10 revives I used on ROL. Just be patient and play safe, no rush. MD will help you with Guillotine for wolverine. Regen from x-23 should keep you going for quite a while if star lord gets low. Good luck
  • Options
    Thanks guys.
  • Options
    You're gonna do great!
  • Options
    hero3hero3 Posts: 112
    having a bit more units for security would be nice..
    i had way less revives n pots but had about 2500k units. only ended up using about 700 tho, but peace of mind thing...
    hardest to note were juggs, SW and wolverine (easy but hard if you understand). they dont have SP3 so just hammer away.

who your team?
  • Options
    RealPastorRealPastor Posts: 82
    Same problem. Should I take Magik (dupped) for Juggs and Hyperion (undupped) for SW? Mine are 4/40. Or x-23 and dupped SL will be enough?
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Might want to wait till u get a 4star gully duped recently did realm myself not one potion Brought had to use a few lv5 potions I had in Stock since I kinda screwed up on Rhino
  • Options
    OltorfOltorf Posts: 34
    The fight is easy just need guilly for wolv. I used a 3 star guilly. SW for every other fight. SL better.

For the SW fight. Have 1 mastery in mending. Or bring a poison immune.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
    Outside of SL, Gully and someone to manage SW are what you need. Or if you can maintain a high combo count for Wolvie, Guilly not needed.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    If you have crossbones you won't need a poison immune for sw he doesn't give critical hits. So she doesn't proc anything
  • Options
    Josh2PlayJosh2Play Posts: 115
    Don't be scared about wolverine, yes he is tough but i managed to do it with a 2* guilly so you should have no problems.
  • Options
    Ascoop24 wrote: »
    If you have crossbones you won't need a poison immune for sw he doesn't give critical hits. So she doesn't proc anything

OK long story short I gave up. Anticlimactic I know but my alliance members all said to wait until it will be a breez. Scarlet Witch was always going to be my problem. Crossbones sounds like a god plan to wait for.
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    You gave up? With all those revives and potions? If you had difficulties with Wolverine I can understand, since Guillotine's souls can expire before you can reach her sp2. But even if your SL or X-23 is only a 4*, RoL IS a breeze once you have them in a crit team and are able to maintain SL's combo.

Heck I did RoL in under an hour with a 4/40 4* SL and a mutant crit team (Wolverine, Magneto, Cyclops) with Guillotine for Wolverine. SW was no problem because her poison debuff never lasted long to cause fatal damage. I had more problems evading her Sp1 more than anything.

Unless you are waiting for 6*'s to come in the game before beating RoL, now is the best time to beat it with the current 10% boost to heath and damage. Good luck in any future attempts.
  • Options
    Until i get a phone without so much lag I wont be doing it. I kept failing winter soldier. I have managed him before but the lag just cost me. wasn't prepared to use potions on the easiest fight.
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Mr_Wiff wrote: »
    Until i get a phone without so much lag I wont be doing it. I kept failing winter soldier. I have managed him before but the lag just cost me. wasn't prepared to use potions on the easiest fight.

Who were you using again?
  • Options
    4 Star 5/50 star lord mostly on a magneto crit damage team. with guillotine for wolvie.
  • Options
    MayhemMayhem Posts: 91
    You should be able to get to Juggs without any health potions. After you can do that, I would say you're ready. WS is a pain now just because of his L2, but other than that, he is easy. They are just long fights. I ran it the day 12.0 came out and beat it with 2 revives and the 2 revives were because Wolvie refused to proc regen. Once he did he was the fastest fight.
  • Options
    MayhemMayhem Posts: 91
    You should be able to get to Juggs without any health potions. After you can do that, I would say you're ready. WS is a pain now just because of his L2, but other than that, he is easy. They are just long fights. I ran it the day 12.0 came out and beat it with 2 revives and the 2 revives were because Wolvie refused to proc regen. Once he did he was the fastest fight.