**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5.2.6 uncollected

Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
bdxfcaakt11i.png
Finally made it any tips u can help me would b appreciated

Comments

• Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    q9dsddd9n43y.png
    My heroes
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Champs look fine.

Collector is mostly pay to play. Sure some can do it better than others but his specials are mostly unavoidable and instant death usually. Save a bunch of l1 revives and you’ll be good to go. Stark spidey is you’re go to for him and will hopefully evade a couple specials. Don’t bother building too many poise charges though. Won’t be alive long enough to use them.
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Like cage does well against him too, any extra time you get vs him is a plus.
    Lc was the mvp in 5.2.5
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    This is what u will be expecting.
    Any champs, land 10hits, die from collector specials, revives, land 10 hits, die from collector specials.... repeats..
    you eventually just brute force until he die.

This is due to you need time to adapt to fighting collector, or even trying to evade his special (very hard but doable),
    And to avoid using a lot of revives, u need evade champs to help.

In this case, either u have sig99 daredevil, or stark spidey. So for you, use your stark spidey, train up your skills for 10 poise and land hits, prey for auto evades and repeat the whack without reviving.

On the other hand, get in a regen champ like wolvie voodoo or magik to help on your path clearing. Juz save your sparky for the collector.

Wish to you see posting the rewards here soon. Good luck.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I do hope you’re better with Sparky than myself. I relied on my hulk for the 3 clears I’ve had so far with Sparky only being a partial help on the third due to my mistakes with mine as I am constantly switching my fighting styles during the path clearing. However the combined Sparky and Luke Cage should prove effective and Hyperion is another fine choice. Archangel is also a prime path cleaner even on the path he cannot gain power.

Do be sure to bring about 5-10 revives and Attack/Champ boosts to squeeze every last point of damage
    Nice pointers n talking strategys with my heroes
  • TeakwoodTeakwood Posts: 6
    I used hulk and used up about 15 revives. may be you are more skilled than me. my suggestion would be to go with stark spidey and hope you get those lucky autoevades. good luck
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,146 ★★★★★
    Champs look fine.

Collector is mostly pay to play. Sure some can do it better than others but his specials are mostly unavoidable and instant death usually. Save a bunch of l1 revives and you’ll be good to go. Stark spidey is you’re go to for him and will hopefully evade a couple specials. Don’t bother building too many poise charges though. Won’t be alive long enough to use them.

And it better of to get the posi op. Becasse it what spaky need to hav a good danmged.
    6cjy8g3ds956.png
    I did it ty for all the help starky n lc mvps