**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Story Quest issues...

XdonreXdonre Posts: 154 ★
Was wondering anyone else having issues playing the Story Quest lately ...when I attempt to play my character will not respond & will move/fight automatically 🤷🏾‍♂️

Comments

• Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Check that auto fight is not on
  • Options
    MyselfandiMyselfandi Posts: 165 ★
    edited June 2018
    I've noticed that when you play harder content the more issues you run into. Was playing yesterday. Character would just stand there and not run forward when I'm not touching the screen. Dash back wasn't responding and dashing forward would result in my character throwing a punch. I restarted device during most of these issues and it did nothing. Always something going wrong. One or the other. In the end i called it quits for the day. Try again when i can be bothered.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,336 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    I'm having the same issue. Lag in controls is horrible. Random loss of controls and movement on their own. Tried a run through Act 5 tonight and I had to Exit. It's really starting to frustrate me. I'm tired of mashing the tablet for delayed responses and watching myself get pummeled.