**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Using synergies in PVP

I would like to make a suggestion for getting the synergy teams put together in arena. When you put a champ in the box and can touch them to bring up the synergy team, the champ is always the highest star. It is time consuming to scroll through the roster when you’re using a lower star champ. I would like to suggest a change. When you use the option in the lower right to filter champs by class or star, make the synergy window also filter. So say I’m using 4*s, in a 4/5* arena, when I filter to show only 4*s, then touch my champ to grab synergy, it filters to 4*s as well. Hope this made sense. Let me know if I need to explain better or take screenshots of what I’m talking about.

Comments

• RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    Nice idea but their synergy button is out of sync. Pressing the synergy doesn’t seem to get the right team of 3 according to synergy left. For example taking a Black Widow and then press the synergy doesn’t bring Hawkeye closer to her as he’s in the bottom left of the synergy list when he should be closest to her. So you’re better off to just press the champ and drag the synergy champ slot from there.
  • KyrazmomKyrazmom Posts: 159
    That’s what I’m suggesting. Dragging the champ from the window that pops up when you’re in the arena and touch the champ. It needs to be filtered so we can grab the same star we filter in the champs now that there are many 5*s.
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    Aha ok
  • hobohobo Posts: 86
    I agree