**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Guillotine's abilities, can she get a small buff???

Hi everyone, i know that she is already decent the way she is, but I just realised today that her sp1 does nothing special!Its not even written in her abilities page,so I was thinking this could be the easiest buff to a champion Kabam could do!There are obviously tons of things Kabam can add do it, but even the simplest of buffs would be appreciated and give it/her some more utility!What do you guys think??

@Kabam Miike if you'd like to consider this idea, maybe pass it to the Devs it would be really great!

Comments

• Options
    DERPYREVENGERDERPYREVENGER Posts: 265
    Nope. I think spidergwen’s SP1 needs to be buffed first, at least guillotine’s actually does damage!
  • Options
    LeonBeni93LeonBeni93 Posts: 69
    Well i definitely agree Spidergwen needs a sp1 buff/revamp, the irony in this is that even her sp1 does something..gives her evade and critical buffs :p !Anyway, sure there are many champs that would be nice to see them buffed, i did noticed that about guilly's sp1 today and wanted to share my thoughts!
  • Options
    Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    @LeonBeni93 I can think of over a dozen champs in more dire need of a buff than Guillotine. She is already a mystic wolverine in a sense with a devastating Sp3 and a useful Sp2. Overall her abilities are solid and as such she’s basic but withstands the rest of time far better than most of the original roster.