**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

7,050 Prestige Looking for Competitive Alliance

Grim Æther here. I am a veteran player looking for an alliance that knows how to be competitive but still strives to have fun.

I spent S1 in a Plat 2 alliance. The rewards were great, but it was a miserable experience because people took things too seriously. Every loss resulted in an argument in chat, there was drama and tons of ****-talking/disrespect…it was impossible to enjoy the game.

I spent S2 in a Gold 2 alliance. I found the experience to be TOO laid back. People would disappear without warning, silly mistakes were made regularly and too many people needed to be babysat.

I’m looking for an alliance that strikes a balance between those two extremes. I do not have a specific rank preference for S3…I’d like to find a home where folks pull their weight, where everyone is responsible and wants to do their best, but we also understand that fun comes first and that we’re all human.

I have some kickass AW defenders, I do not need to be babysat and I’m a team player…I’ll often do what’s best for the team ahead of my personal desires, like ranking up a champion for defense, for example. I have Act 5 100% explored and 1 path complete in LoL (no immediate plans to 100% explore). I typically 100% explore UC EQ without any item use. I tend to let others be the judge of my skill though; I cannot promise to be a “zero death” player…just to do my best.

I live in the US, currently in Pacific time zone. I will not give anyone in the alliance my account log-in information for any reason.

Find me on line: grimaether

Comments

• HahaboboHahabobo Posts: 59
    Would you be interested in my ally, we are friendly and organised, currently in gold 1 looking to push into platinum 3.

Message me in game king kingdom1990 if you are interested
  • Venom787Venom787 Posts: 195
    @gsil247 maybe we can talk as I'm pretty sure we have what you need :)

@Jodo_K sorry cause recruiting through your post :)
  • Jodo_KJodo_K Posts: 23
    Thanks to everyone for reading this and reaching out. I've found an alliance. Doesn't look like there's a way to delete a forum post though.