**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

RANK DOWN TICKETS

BromegaBromega Posts: 65
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
I’m really struggling to understand why Kabam seems so resistant to issue rank down tickets when they make a decision to completely change the meta of the most important mode of gameplay in MCOC.

Every alliance in the game had players rank up champions they never would have if it were not for diversity, and likewise did not rank champions who they would have.

If there was ever an instance where rank down tickets were appropriate and necessary for alliances to stay competitive in the new season, this is it.

Kabam has every right to change the game as they see fit, but it’s unfair to a player base that has supported the game at a very successful level to not give them the ability to adjust to those changes.

Please, Kabam, do the right thing here.

Comments

• Tiberius77Tiberius77 Posts: 14
    In the past they can’t seem to do the right thing unless forced too. Signs of a bad company is one that is pure reactionary versus forward thinking... that’s kabams history so seems we won’t be treated ethically... until forced to.
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    I agree... i have ranked several champs just for diversity... Even though im glad to see it go because was just a short cut to not buff champs.

I doubt they will, they will just make us buy them.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Kabam is smart NOT to issue rank down tickets. We know people will use the resources to rank up all those hated champs for AW. Kudos Kabam!
  • Nerfed2DefNerfed2Def Posts: 292 ★★
    Amen @Bromega
    Fire son! Your gonna suffer this season fellas. Get out your wallets or get Merced
  • Super_Mitch_83Super_Mitch_83 Posts: 89
    I completely agree. Rank downs and awakening gems should be issued. Many of us used high tier resources to accommodate diversity. It's very much the right thing to do.
  • Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
    They have made up their minds and thats final, our feedback will fall on deaf ears unfortunately. I enjoyed this game for 3+ years but it looks like the more things change the more they stay the same. Very sad, I spend like 10k a year on this game mostly because I really cared about my alliance mates but 12 of them just retired, and I'm at the point where none of this is even fun anymore. Oh well it was a good run maybe others feel differently but I'm just giving my honest opinion.
This discussion has been closed.