**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing: Micro-Realms

1235»

Comments

• DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 403 ★★
    DroidDoes wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike are you able to confirm some or all of the following info about the Micro-Realm crystals? Now that we’re in the back half of the month:

- Will they be available at all BEFORE the Realms end on August 1, or only after?
    - How many Pym Particles will they cost?
    - What amounts of shards will be available to pull?

Thanks!

Wanted to bump this request as the realms are expiring in a few days, and was hoping to get information on the crystals before they do. Thanks!
  • KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    jqpxpe30664k.png
  • KindaGomans3KindaGomans3 Posts: 174
    I’m not sure how that got there I ss it but didn’t click it
  • jvellusjvellus Posts: 21
    Can we get some info on the Pym Crystals as far as cost? Are there going to be multiple types of crystals or just one?
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 149
    Can someone tell me what's the last day Pym Particles will be available in the Daily Quests? They're still there today, Monday, July 30th (mutant quests). Will they be in there on Tuesday, July 31st (skill quests) AND Wednesday, August 1st (science quests)?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I'm sure a message was sent out but I can't remember.
    What happens to any Pym canisters we have at the end of the event?
    Are they converted to anything or just disappear?
  • JediJones77JediJones77 Posts: 149
    No e-mail ever mentioned the last day when the particles would be in the daily quests.

The Infinity Dust just disappeared after that event.
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    whit PYM CANISTERS you can buy special crystal for a week
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,346 ★★★★★
    edited August 2018
    Pym crystals: wow!

Just bought ten with 50,000 canisters I've earned after micro-realms expired, since they're still inexplicably being given away with daily quests:

7kfyedag4tcq.png

I mean, you did warn us that the rewards would be "a lot less" than fighting through micro-realms; but even with that warning? Wow!