**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Original Daredevil - please fix

I'm asking again. Please fix this error with the Original Daredevil..not the Ben Afleck version.lol

When holding block & waiting for the opponent to try using a block break..this is where it happens almost every time and is super frustrating..otherwise I would have a flawless victory..

The opponent attempts his block break strike. I evade then dash in..the dashing in uppercut strike misses 90% of the time & instead I am hit. This can not be an intention of the game. Because why wouldn't they do this with other champs...this is a very annoying glitch..please fix it tonight perhaps during scheduled maintenance

Comments

• xion360xion360 Posts: 88
    If you are experiencing the same thing I have experienced, then it's not a daredevil issue. This tends to happen to me while fighting against some of the spiderman characters & wolverine (a few others i forget off the top of my head), but when they throw a heavy i rush in and the hit seems to miss because the AI kind of ducks down a bit after the heavy & I feel that's where the bug is. since 13.1 it has not been near as frequent, but still presents itself at times (mostly in aw). as far as Daredevil Classic I play with him quite often and have not experienced this issue with him at all.