**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Comprehensive Magneti buffs

Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
YES MAGNETI! Plural of Magneto

As with my other Comp Buffs I tend to give both relatively similar yet distinctive buffs that in total help fill out who a character is compared to comic lore

BOTH
Now to go with the theme each Magneto should receive a passive 50% attack boost while the opponent is magnetized.
Energy damage is reduced by 5%

Red
With more defensive traits I could see more "defender" abilities granted

Swords and Bullets are slowed in his magnetic field. This reduces damage by 5% and reduces any effects from the attack by half

This would help a lot as a defender with Wolverine, Guilly, Elektra, Punisher, Winter, Hawkeye, CB, even GP would have to work a little harder making Magneto a much more menacing obstacle

White
Stronger bleeds and 90% proc chance

While magnetized the enemy gains half power from all attacks.

Special attacks drain 20% power from metal champions. This effect is increased to 38% against robots.

I actually like how champions can have extra matchups based on tags and find the magnetos to be interesting

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I'm gonna have to stop you there, the plural of magneto is magnetos not magneti :D on the other hand, you're ideas for buffs sounds great, like that one magneto is defensive and the other is more offensive.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    I'm gonna have to stop you there, the plural of magneto is magnetos not magneti :D on the other hand, you're ideas for buffs sounds great, like that one magneto is defensive and the other is more offensive.

I was joking with the names
    Also if you liked the duality of the Magneto twins I also have a discussion on the Iron Fists that follow a similar vein
  • Options
    SpideySpidey Posts: 45
    I like these buffs. He needs a big update right now.