**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone Getting Units?

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
I've had the odd dry spell now and then, but the last couple weeks have been pretty meek. Straight Gold, might have gotten 15 here and there. Anyone having issues getting Units from the Arena Crystals? I don't remember being this dry.

Comments

• raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    I get around 200 units from doing all milestones in the 4* basic and 4* featured arenas. So that’s around 400 units per week plus a few hundreds more if I get lucky getting units from the Uncollected Battle chips crystal.
  • PandamanPetePandamanPete Posts: 107
    I opened a few hundred thousand chips worth during the last 3 days, and the first 200k I got no units, but I got some from the last 100k. Just how the chances go I guess
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    I've been on a bit of a dry spell with Arena crystals as well (uncollected versions) lately.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    I suppose. It just feels more bleak than normal for me. Lord knows I've spent enough, purchased and earned, trying to get Goldpool this month. Lol. Probably just the RNG.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I've pulled all gold from 200K chips and 225 units from one crystal.
    Guess Im just on an unlucky streak.
  • JoMama999JoMama999 Posts: 43
    I opened 50 uncollected arena crystals today. 1m gold and 800 units. Seemed about normal
    JoMama999 wrote: »
    I opened 50 uncollected arena crystals today. 1m gold and 800 units. Seemed about normal

Nice pull.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Honestly it feels like they aren't dropping as much as they used to. They've always sort of sucked but 100k arena crystals isn't going to get you much. For the amount of grinding it requires you should get more.
    For me, it's been just recently. The last couple weeks. Not unusual to have low patches, but I thought I would ask if anyone else noticed incase there may be an actual issue.
  • arsjumarsjum Posts: 412 ★★★
    I suppose. It just feels more bleak than normal for me. Lord knows I've spent enough, purchased and earned, trying to get Goldpool this month. Lol. Probably just the RNG.

Probably? I mean, are you questioning (even if slightly) that it's just RNG?

Doesn't sound like you, GW. :-D
    arsjum wrote: »

No, no. I think we've established by now that my first assumption isn't tampering. Lol. I was more curious about an issue with the server.
  • Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,173 ★★★

No, no. I think we've established by now that my first assumption isn't tampering. Lol. I was more curious about an issue with the server.

There is no issue. Kabam just not interested to give you gold pool. Sorry mate. Hard luck. It is working as intended. Surprised you having questions on RNG and how it works though.
    Anurag1606 wrote: »

There is no issue. Kabam just not interested to give you gold pool. Sorry mate. Hard luck. It is working as intended. Surprised you having questions on RNG and how it works though.

I know how RNG works. I commented about spending them on the Gold Crystals because I'm trying to replenish what I spent. I'm not sure you're aware of how RNG works if you think Kabam decides who gets what. Lol.

I know how RNG works. I commented about spending them on the Gold Crystals because I'm trying to replenish what I spent. I'm not sure you're aware of how RNG works if you think Kabam decides who gets what. Lol.

You know but you ask and you think I don't know. Super.

I asked because I was curious if anyone else was seeing nothing like I was, in the event there was an issue server-side. Thought that was clear with my previous comments. Glad we had this conversation. Lol.

I asked because I was curious if anyone else was seeing nothing like I was, in the event there was an issue server-side. Thought that was clear with my previous comments. Glad we had this conversation. Lol.

Server side issues doesn't affect the RNG based unit draws. Thought you would know that. It is RNG itself. Yeah you know that already. And for your another question, yes I have been getting units the way it used to be from regular arena crystals. For gold, I go to uncollected. I hope this makes it clear and please stop wasting the internet bandwidth by creating not so useful threads.

Server side issues doesn't affect the RNG based unit draws. Thought you would know that. It is RNG itself. Yeah you know that already. And for your another question, yes I have been getting units the way it used to be from regular arena crystals. For gold, I go to uncollected. I hope this makes it clear and please stop wasting the internet bandwidth by creating not so useful threads.

You are aware that the server generates the outcomes of those Crystals, right?
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Save your Arena Crystals for the 4th of July, I saw rumours saying they will increase gold and units etc. but I am not 100% sure
  • Neroa65Neroa65 Posts: 302 ★★
    I've had the odd dry spell now and then, but the last couple weeks have been pretty meek. Straight Gold, might have gotten 15 here and there. Anyone having issues getting Units from the Arena Crystals? I don't remember being this dry.

15? Chill. Which Arena Crystals are you opening? Uncollected or the old one?