Players Deserve Rank Down Tickets

ØmegåØmegå Member Posts: 23
@Kabam Miike how is it that Rank Down Tickets are appropriate as a gift but not in light of the current changes to the game? You cannot in one breath claim this instance doesn't fit the criteria because RDTs are "for significant champion changes" and in the next say "well except for the one time we just gave them to you."

The fact is that the upcoming changes to alliance war DO change the effectiveness of champions within the contest. And I'm sorry but it's is a total cop out to say that diversity could simply come back in and out on the whims of the game team and the players are simply expected to adjust on the fly when rank up materials take so long to obtain and class specific materials are randomized.

This is very easy. Make the changes you need to make to the game and give your players a fair shake at adjusting.
9u6npj8tnc24.jpg

Comments

• Vivek_786Vivek_786 Member Posts: 217
    edited June 2018
    The only one solution for these changes ,are we need to upgrade champion carefully. I am playing this game for 2 years and only have 5 r5 4* and 3 r4 5* .the remaining champions I got are not deserve upgrades like my top champions .So I actually wait for a long time to have a balanced champion which not going for any changes or previously changed.like magik,thor,sl,wolvi,etc
    But yes the other summoner which upgraded too many champions for defence atleast deserves 5 Rank down tickets
  • Archdemon_Archdemon_ Member Posts: 632 ★★
    I have to agree with this, I know I personally (and recommended to my alliance members) to upgrade specific champions for the sole usage of defender placement.... Now those champs are unfit for purpose, and we would have made other choices had potential changes been communicated I think we deserve at least some level of recompense if not RD tickets.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Member Posts: 855 ★★★
    Rank down tickets are not appropriate because the reality is people want a method to rank up defensive champs. Which will in-turn create players punishing each other in war. I applaud Kabam for not allowing rank-down tickets.
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Member Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Rather than starting a new thread, please reply to the existing thread on the topic of the Alliance War Changes.
This discussion has been closed.