**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War without items!

In the spirit of the upcoming changes to season 3, I believe all alliances should agree to not use potions for aw. If we are not supposed to be able to complete the maps, then let’s balance competition for all players by making war a test of who could progress the furthest without items. This way all players can spend their units on other content and their glory on rankup materials like those hard to find t2a. Who’s with me? How do we get this movement started?

Comments

• Guardian612Guardian612 Posts: 3
    I agree with it 100% With all our diversity rank ups and other stuffs thrown at us, it will basically be another AW with who spends more or having the right champs(spending) . If that’s the case, I think I’ll have to retire and move on.
    I also understand we will get used to it but that took a lot of time and money to clear the maps. It’s happened once before with the old maps, so I don’t think I’ll be doing that again.
  • ThespusThespus Posts: 45
    Yeah. The best way would be for kabam to prove that their intent is to make it more competitive and not just a money grab. They could do that by cutting the costs of potions, or cutting the number you can use to 5....