**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

10.7 mil, Gold 2, zero donation alliance looking for semi-serious player

We are a great home for the semi-serious skilled player that wants to enjoy the benefits of being an alliance without the fuss of unreasonable expectations. A great place for someone who needs a work/game balance and has a good, respectful attitude.
We have 3 requirements:
  • Place and play in AW (check in and move at least a few times a day)
  • Participate in AQ (check in and move at least a few times a day)
  • Communicate

We always make 41-70% SA rewards without enforcing hard minimums. Arena grinding is completely optional and we often don't hit the milestones for that. If you're sick of having to grind but enjoy the rest of the game, we may just be the place for you!

We do mostly maps 2-3 in the Advanced tier with the occasional map 4 using existing treasury funds (no donations are required). We scored in the Gold 2 bracket last season. We are currently tier 8, but fluctuate between tiers 8 and 10. Losing a war is not the end of the world, and we don't pressure members to spend actual money for revives.

Most AW paths are not assigned, so we would like someone who understands the logistics of earning 100% exploration. Person #10 must wait to see where their help is needed most.

We are all officers. That works well because we work well together and nobody abuses the privilege.

We are seeking someone around 300k+, but will consider 150k+ if you have a solid set of maxed 4*s, equivalent 5*s, or some other indicator of proven skill (i.e. Uncollected title). We are an international alliance with members from many countries, and are willing to accommodate any time zone.

If interested, find me on line: sillycaitlin

Comments

• SillyCaitlinSillyCaitlin Posts: 535
    Still loqfz2wdkjagj0.png
    Still looking for one! Ready to swap out an inactive player when we find a good fit! Contact me on line: sillycaitlin.
    Looking again. A player has decided he will be moving on from us. Find me on line: sillycaitlin
    The player decided to stay. We are not looking for anyone..at the moment! Will post if that changes, but for now we are all set.
    Okay, just kidding, we are looking to fill again ASAP. Inquire on line: sillycaitlin
    Still looking for one! We will make you feel at home! Fun crowd. Good times! 🎉
    Hoping to find someone tonight. Please make sure to reach out via line:sillycaitlin.
    Again. Prefer someone who can join us ASAP. If it looks like we don’t have a spot, it’s because I need to swap someone out. Please connect with me via line app: sillycaitlin
    Bumpity
    I’m looking for a couple for the season. Find me on line: SillyCaitlin.
    We found a replacement and are all set for right now.
    Looking again. Find me on line app sillycaitlin