**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance War - How the meta SHOULD shift

So I'm just a normal player, nothing special I am working my way through act 5, my alliance is a gold 1 tier and that's where I like to be. I have seen a lot of posts both by Kabam and the community about how this meta change is bad and I agree but I get why Kabam want to alter the meta.

My suggestion is far from simple for the kabam team but in no way so difficult that it is impossible or impractical to do.

In order to make alliance wars fun, diverse and promote champion diversity why do you not just alter the nodes every season?

Like one month could be focussed around boosting bleed, energy resist, special 3, and regen. This would mean that players need a diverse roster that might be amazing one month but terrible the next. The difficulty is being fair on what buffs you group together to not completely lock out too many champions.

However the benefit is it will allow for a really competitive environment, like one month a global node where attackers bleed effects do not work or something could be in play. There is so much fun that could come from it and different events that could be created. (Incinerate effects do double damage, etc).

Just a thought I had since I used to play a lot of magic the gathering and the meta changes a lot in that game but it's healthy because it's not a "all or nothing" change that means people's investments are completely wasted.

Just a thought from a player,
Harbinger195