**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Things could be better

Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
Kabam needs to overhaul the game. AW needs some serious brainstorming sessions.

Most of us who have been here for awhile have already figured out that Kabam doesn’t listen to us, which is fine because most of the people making comments have no idea what they are talking about, so I get that.

Hopefully all of the players who truly love this game, who take the time to sit down and think about creative ways to improve the game, forget about trying to fix the game for Kabam, just try to enjoy the game for what it is.

The game we have is the game Kabam wants us to play.

MCOC is a reflection of Kabam’s gaming philosophy, they workers at Kabam get up and go to work each day trying to put out a product that they think we will enjoy.

I would ask for more communication between the player base and Kabam but the truth is this player base is filled with a bunch of tools, and who would want to have to keep their cool everyday at work when there are tools out there who will get up each day with nothing more to do than to try and get someone riled up. I fully understand why Kabam want to keep their employees away from many of you.

However there are many players who aren’t tools and Kabam could probably do more to communicate and work with them in a transparent way.

Comments

• teekqteekq Posts: 190
    So what you are saying if I don’t agree with kabam I’m a tool? And the should work to those who listen to kabam only?
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    teekq wrote: »
    So what you are saying if I don’t agree with kabam I’m a tool? And the should work to those who listen to kabam only?

I'm sure you are a great summoner, and is the future of Marvel Universe! :) Cheers!
  • teekqteekq Posts: 190
    Maybe! Lol
  • GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    The forums are full of constructive criticism and good suggestions for this game, people can joke around now and then but 90% of forum content is productive.

You seem like a player that has just given up, don't know why you've made a thread just to say that you know Kabam won't listen to it. The only way to get Kabam to listen is to continuously repeat any issues or suggestions we have in the game and move forward as a community.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    @GSTAR21 maybe i didn’t come across clearly, I was speaking to the people who make great and productive post that Kabam ignores and for them to not give up even tho Kabam doesn’t listen to them.

At some point you start to realize that Kabam views the game differently than the player base.

Kabam does listen to some ppl in the community and my point is that they should be transparent with those communications. They have a group of content creators they could use them a little more effectively.

I don’t play that much anymore, this is true, but I’m waiting for Kabam to do something with the game that will get me interested in playing again. I’m not alone many ppl have quit but would come back if the game could rekindle the excitement it used to have. For many the game is just a monotonous grind with little purpose. Kabam could restore purpose but they are going to have to make some adjustments in their gaming philosophy. There is a reason why ppl love that game that rhymes with Tort Night. Like I said things could be better, but that is entirely up to Kabam.
  • GSTAR21GSTAR21 Posts: 168
    Blax4ever wrote: »
    @GSTAR21 maybe i didn’t come across clearly, I was speaking to the people who make great and productive post that Kabam ignores and for them to not give up even tho Kabam doesn’t listen to them.

At some point you start to realize that Kabam views the game differently than the player base.

Kabam does listen to some ppl in the community and my point is that they should be transparent with those communications. They have a group of content creators they could use them a little more effectively.

I don’t play that much anymore, this is true, but I’m waiting for Kabam to do something with the game that will get me interested in playing again. I’m not alone many ppl have quit but would come back if the game could rekindle the excitement it used to have. For many the game is just a monotonous grind with little purpose. Kabam could restore purpose but they are going to have to make some adjustments in their gaming philosophy. There is a reason why ppl love that game that rhymes with Tort Night. Like I said things could be better, but that is entirely up to Kabam.

Oh right, yeah I agree that Kabam need to up their game when it comes to their communication and doing something new in the game. Sorry for the misinterpretation
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    I think it should go without saying that cutting the seaon in half was not a bad idea. Cutting the rewards in half was not good or bad. Increasing the difficulty exponentially while doing that was a terrible idea.

What they did was what we see consistently:
    -increase difficulty.
    -keep rewards the same

If you break it down the way it is no company would do this.

Years ago we had a movement. They promised some things that aren’t being delivered. I do feel bad for some of the guys that have to deliver the news as if things are a good change when they are not
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    @rwhack

Kabam tries to do what they think is best, however I think it’s pretty obvious that they have some internal turmoil.

Looking from the outside, it looks like the problem is that they have very disjointed gaming philosophy.

For example, you can buy energy refills for story mode and daily quest, but you can’t buy energy refills for AW and AQ. You can buy mastery cores, but not catalyst, this should be reversed. But that’s Kabam

This is why I say the game reflects Kabam’s philosophy and the game we have is the game they want us to play.

The 12.0 changes were more drastic than what they are doing now, but this current backlash i would say is more due to a lack of transparency and communication.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    The backlash is due to the stupidity of the changes. They rolled back one but won’t back down on the next.

They are making a map that is designed not to be completed. Nodes are too hard and we already know it. They say they want to test it. The same stupidity they had when AW gave us spreadsheet wars. We told them what would happen. They didn’t listen. It happened.

The people posting care about having a great game. The people that are making changes don’t know what a great game looks like
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Sorry, wrong Post.
  • NikoBravoNikoBravo Posts: 447 ★★★
    Spend twice the units and we’ll give you half the rewards.......