**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Game Mode: Monster's Lair

SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,379 ★★★★★
A new gamemode called Monster’s Lair as an homage to the Old School AQ Season. This game mode would be a small scale AQ-type mode, but larger than dungeons as you could play with 4 other players (this is meant to be done with 5 people). Some boss encounters you would face include Act 4 Venom, Collector (not 5.2 Collector), Maestro, Infinity Gauntlet Thanos while also including other mini bosses like Ultron, Kang (for nostalgia). Other mini bosses I think would be interesting and/or difficult would be Proxima Midnight, Corvus Glaive, BPCW, Iron Man Infinity War, etc.

This game mode would not have 3 minute timers like AQ/AW. This game mode would also have a different set of energy to use for it (150 max, completing 1 Lair would be 75 energy). The reason for only having completing each Lair to be capped at 2 every 3 days is because of the rewards (but also so people don’t feel burned out).

Defeating the final boss allows each player participating a chance at valuable items, such as t2 Alpha (very rare), T2 alpha shards, T1 alphas, t5 basic shards, t4 basic shards, 5* shards, while defeating the mini bosses would allow a chance at other valuable items such as alliance potions/revives (L2-L4), 4*/5* boosts for arena, 4* shards, energy refills, & other items players use. Instead of RNG ruling this system, let’s say you go 15 days without pulling something from the “rare” category, you’re guaranteed to receive one of those items at the end of those 10 days. Likewise, if you go 40 days without pulling from the “very rare” category, you’re guaranteed one of those items.

I think it would be cool having a different way to grind for items and I like this idea because you’re able to play with 4 other friends and/or alliance mates. The map for this gamemode can be found below. Essentially, each player will have a boss (let’s call them… baby boss) for their particular path leading up to a certain mini boss. Each “baby boss” will have approximately 150,000-200,000 health / each mini boss will have around 500,000 health / and the final boss will have 1,000,000 health. In the image, blue dots are baby boss, green dots are mini boss, and the big red dot is the final boss.

This is a rough draft of this gamemode and I think it would be interesting.

fr068hfyuo4d.png

Comments

• Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Wow! This is all I can say! Wow!
  • Options
    shchong2 wrote: »

Good or bad "wow!" :s
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    One thing maybe have lower difficulties as well because not a lot of people could take down a 1 million hp thanos infinity war
  • Options
    Kobster84 wrote: »
    One thing maybe have lower difficulties as well because not a lot of people could take down a 1 million hp thanos infinity war

Definitely. I catered this idea for higher ranking Summoners, but yeah! totally right
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I like it but instaid of having it cost energy it could simply have an entry limit (or more preferably, a completion limit). With energy I forsee the problem that someone doesn’t haveenough energy and that way screws over 4 others.
  • Options
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    I like it but instaid of having it cost energy it could simply have an entry limit (or more preferably, a completion limit). With energy I forsee the problem that someone doesn’t haveenough energy and that way screws over 4 others.

I didn't think of that. Good point!
  • Options
    I think there should be 2 difficulties like 1 recommended power 30000 and the other like 50000
  • Options
    This way it’s still for high end players but you don’t have to be top tier to do it
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Siliyo wrote: »

Stunned by the amount of details you had, as well as the time & effort you put in
    Since I'm not stun immune (like those AW nodes), I was literally stunned
    So it is Better Than Good "wow" :)
  • Options
    Siliyo wrote: »

Stunned by the amount of details you had, as well as the time & effort you put in
    Since I'm not stun immune (like those AW nodes), I was literally stunned
    So it is Better Than Good "wow" :)

Thank you very much! :#