**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

They are keeping Diversity!! BUTTTT....

Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 527 ★★
What good is diversity when are saying that you are making wars harder and whoever 100%s it is going to win.. wouldn’t this just make diversity obsolete by having to place the best defenders so the other team cannot 100% you. This is just a band-aid on the uproar. Might as well just call the gamers stupid.

Comments

• Tiberius77Tiberius77 Posts: 14
    Yup not falling for it. We don’t even want diversity and they say they are still going to change it. So its a slow change versus fast. We aren’t stupid
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    I agree we now know there intentions in season 2 they removed defender kills because people weren’t reviving on defenders and they said it hurt people emotions, then they went season three you are not supposed to finish all the fights. It’s a money driving game, those that pay obviously avoid harsh penalties and those that don’t get banned
  • GabbrosGabbros Posts: 156
    I dont see any problems making nodes more difficult. Imo, aw should b more difficult. They made nodes too weak to begin with.
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    Gabbros wrote: »
    I dont see any problems making nodes more difficult. Imo, aw should b more difficult. They made nodes too weak to begin with.

LOL, I know right, maybe they should make nodes where if the defender auto evades/ block they can kill you with 1 combo, or even better with one hit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Hey folks, we've already got a discussion thread going for this topic. Please post your comments surrounding the latest announcement there. Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.