**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Corvus glaive Bug

I just used 6star Corvus to killed an iwironman at war
I have knock him down with heavy in the middle of the fight. But after it. No persistent charge has been added

After I finished that fight. I only got 2 charges instead of 3.

Plz fix it ASAP. Thx

Comments

• RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    is his tag avenger?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    Did he triggered auto-block at least once?
  • WhungWhung Posts: 36
    Yes. Mission 4 is not working for 6star Corvus
  • WhungWhung Posts: 36
    @will-o-wisp thx. I notice what is the problem
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    There are a couple of things that need to line up for this:

1: The champion needs to trigger auto block/ evade first
    2: You need to perform a heavy attack and he needs to survive the heavy attack. (if he dies from it, you won't get the charge).

Once you do this you should get the charge in the fight, and increasing your critical damage from that point onwards. Once you finish the fight in victory, you will gain another charge because IMIW is a tech champion. You will also gain a third because he is an avenger.

So if you perform everything successfully, you should gain 3 charges after the fight.

Hope this helps
  • JeantahJeantah Posts: 2
    I agree there is a bug on corvus mission 4:

I tired to make it but never successfully:

On imiw with autoblock
    On diablo / spidy / spidy morales.

Of course with a heavy attack each time.

Not working. Please fix this
  • JeantahJeantah Posts: 2
    F*** he needs to survive
  • Crazyjack719Crazyjack719 Posts: 425 ★★
    The mission needs to be completed in such a way that the champ gets up afterwards, so no killing blow.
  • Just faced an ultron in war with a 6* corvus and proxima on the team. Ultron evaded then I used heavy and also sp1. They were not the finishing blow. And I did not gain the true strike. Seems something is wrong. I have gotten it before though facing classic spidey and nightcrawler.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★
    JTuro wrote: »
    Just faced an ultron in war with a 6* corvus and proxima on the team. Ultron evaded then I used heavy and also sp1. They were not the finishing blow. And I did not gain the true strike. Seems something is wrong. I have gotten it before though facing classic spidey and nightcrawler.

o6rw0l9zbhra.png
    Works for me.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    He has to have autoblocked you at least once already and you can't kill him with the knock down. Corvus is working fine