**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tired of grinding & donations, but still up for good rewards?

Then you should join our relaxed, donation free, 13 million rated gold 1 alliance!

Vårsaga is an alliance for awesome adult veterans who want a good balance between this game and real life. In our team you will find a lot of members with work and family. All of us are active daily, but we don’t expect anyone to take bathrooms breaks at work just to take down nodes in AQ.

Almost all events in our alliance are based on voluntary participation.
Not even events like Duels and Completion are 100 % mandatory, because we trust that you will contribute anyway to help your teammates and your alliance. When real life circumstances occasionally prevents you from helping out, you are immediately forgiven.

In AQ, we usually do Map 3 and focus on completing the first 2 Battlegroups. This is enough to reach + 20 million points and grab all milestones in our bracket.

In AW, we are currently in tier 4 with a 2000+ war rating and we run 3 wars per week with 2 semi-fixed battlegroups. This gives our members the option to stay out of a war when real life duties comes in between. We also make sure that each member gets to participate in at least 5 wars to make them eligible for season rewards.

All members shares the responsibility of running the alliance. Every member who has been with the alliance for a while and shown themselves trustworthy is given officer clearance, so that they can start or restart AQ and help out with placement in AW when asked to do so.

Add me in-game or on LINE; in both places the username is Shangattay.
Welcome!

Comments

• Options
    ShangattayShangattay Posts: 50
    3 spots taken, 1 spot left - and i could be yours!
    Add me on LINE (Shangattay) for a chance to become the lucky one! 😉
  • Options
    ShangattayShangattay Posts: 50
    1 of our members is planning to take a break, as soon as a replacement has been found - and that could be you!

Add me on LINE (ID Shangattay) to apply for the spot!