**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New ideas and champions

I have some new champions I would love to see added, plus a new arena/event for 4 and 5-stars where you can get a two or three star Maestro. The Champions I would like to see added are ‘Quicksilver’ and ‘Apocalypse’, although I would also like some character from the old comic books back, like ‘Fear Itself’ or ‘World War Hulk’. You may not know about those classic characters but it would be great to get them into ‘Contest of Champions’. I would also like it if you can get the new version of ‘Ronan’ who is dressed in black. Also I think there should be a crystal worth 200 credits, which gives you 3-stars, 4-stars and 5-stars Champions. I also think you should be able to buy ‘King Groot’, ‘Hyperion’, ‘Ice man’, ‘The Hood’, and ‘Dormammu’ in the crystal, but not only them, also ‘Yellowjacket’, ‘Red Hulk’, ‘Carnage’, and ‘Howard the Duck’. Finally, I have an idea for ‘Quicksilvers’ 3-star special move, where he slows down time, and basically beats up his’ opponents. I hope you can add some of these ideas, and continue to make ‘Contest of Champions’ the best game out there.

Comments

• LyonLyon Posts: 8
    How about xavier?
    He can run over pple with his wheel chair.
    S1 can he can throw the left wheel of his chair.
    S2 can throw both wheels.
    S3 he can throw the whole chair.

He Would be champ
  • Mad_RagewolfMad_Ragewolf Posts: 103
    yeah... Xavier then Onslaught... Magneto is already here....
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Unstoppable Colossus is from Fear it self, 1/3 done
  • FerroWezFerroWez Posts: 5
    Lyon wrote: »
    How about xavier?

He Would be champ

Wheels of death lol, like GR lol
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Lyon wrote: »
    How about xavier?

He Would be champ

No psychic abillities? :'(