**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The ones who didn't got rank rewards required support

Dear kabam,
We all love your game !!!!!
Recently some set of people didn't received rank rewards in mordo arena...it's almost 21 hrs we don't have any update on this if you guys going to push the rewards for everyone mordo will get awakened(I am ok with it)...but it won't balance everyone so just in case you can't push the rank rewards give us awakened mordo or mystic awakening gem...we are the ones got suffered we should get an edge ...

Comments

• Options
    This awful. Several people that scored more than me and other that socred less have received their Mordo and others no. If Kabam wants a profitable game in the long run they should have these issues fixed. For example, I don't see major shut down from Facebook and Twitter services. They know they should serve well to people from a going concern point of view. I know these games are addictive and you have your people playing anyway, but please do something. Improve your servers we are in the year 2017, please.
  • Options
    3 hrs to start the 2nd for mordo arena.. and nothing is still on my email..!!????
  • Options
    Mhond22Mhond22 Posts: 10
    Hope they give our rank reward please kabam thanks
  • Options
    GSKGSK Posts: 66
    Rewards out without any compensation.....
  • Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Got my ranked reward 2 minutes ago. I was losing hope
  • Options
    _solidsnake_solidsnake Posts: 133
    Same here just got my Mordo