**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam your game is played out and the quality sucks

Wow!! So much maintenance. Your quality was better when the game started a few years back. The introduction of the 6 * champions is is make this game longer so you can collect more cash. Your crystals are rigged also.

Comments

• Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    You tell ‘em man!
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Can't say you are wrong :D
  • Options
    ZAQZAQ Posts: 35
    :D
  • Options
    Chicano_SurTx86Chicano_SurTx86 Posts: 2
    edited June 2019
    I hate kabam and all it's employees. If they're going to take it to the next level over a video game then they're just sorry. I have no respect for any of them and they can kiss my ass. Now rig that up. If they keep doing it, I'll just uninstall and find a better game, because mcoc isn't near the best game on the internet. Yeah, they are screwing ppl out of crystals and their money, which is why I don't buy nothing from them in the first place. They can do whatever they want with their trash ass game. I hardly play anymore anyway. Screw kabam, screw their money options and screw their foul play against gamers. Sore losers and money hungry bastards that just like to rip you off.