**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

hunting for officers, an easy introduction to leadership for lower level players (2.7m alliance)

interested in becoming an officer for an active and friendly alliance but not sure if you have the experience or skills then we've got a place for you, two of our current officers are leaving for bigger, better or real life things and i can't help 27 people by myself.
we're looking for two 120k+ rated players (or lower rated but higher skill for boss killing) who are interested in an easy going officer position to help run AQ and AW and help us expand into a 3rd BG as we have the players but not the officers to run 3 groups right now.
all about us
we run map 2/3 for AQ and are working towards only running map 3 in the next few months
silver 2 for aw just short of silver 1 looking to finish minimum silver 1 next season
we have a fantastic community full of great people, and there's usually some decent banter in the group chat o help keep those arena grinds entertaining

If you're interested add me in game J&J LTD (don't have line at the moment due to memory problems with my phone which should be fixed soon) and we can chat about what would be required, i'm more than happy to teach anyone with the commitment and passion for the game everything they need to lead the rest of our players

Comments

• Options
    bricadebricade Posts: 1
    Hi mate cant find you , bricade , is game name if interested
  • Options
    J3J_LTDJ3J_LTD Posts: 26
    that's my bad, username is all lower case j&j ltd... thanks for noticing that quickly you've got 4/55 drax as your profile?