**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unable to participate in AQ

I had joined AQ before the maintenance, but after the game is back up, I cannot join AQ, it says I cannot join more than one AQ.

But it’s the same alliance and my champs are locked.

7t89esjg2a2o.png
q37sds4afbbf.png

Created ticket, any mods able to help? My alliance cannot 100% today with this issue!

Comments

• Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    how many hours left on your clock?
  • Options
    Creating a ticket was the correct first step! The Support Team has access to your in-game account and can better assist with this issue.

A few troubleshooting steps may help! Have you tried closing out the app completely (swipe to close) and then opening it back up? You may also try logging out and then back into your account and possibly re-booting your device.
  • Options
    Pnnjc2006Pnnjc2006 Posts: 17
    Thanks for the response.

I have tried to restart the App, re-logging and restart my device, but it is still the same.

Please assist urgently. Individual rewards are not the main concern, but not able to 100% the map will definitely affect the overall score my alliance will be having end of the series.

Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    @Pnnjc2006 , since you cannot login, you cannot create an in-game support ticket, is this a problem?