**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Moves not registering on tablets?

The last few weeks I've started playing mcoc on a tablet (android) I had laying around. It took some getting used to playing on a bigger screen, but it didn't take long to adjust to it. However, ive noticed that my moves don't register as well as they do when im playing on my phone (android). The only difference between a phone and a tablet should be the screen size, there's no reason for the game not registering when I swipe the screen.

To be specific about the problems im having on my tablet, here are 2:

-- I'll be in the middle of a combo and my character stops after about the 3rd or 4th hit and freezes, even though I KNOW I have swiped/tapped the screen. This allows the enemy to go completely wreck me because it gives them the split-second needed to hit me

--I'll be blocking, but the game will not register my block and allows the enemy to break through my block.

My skill is not the issue here for those who will automatically say it's "human error". I have a 324k account and have no issues when it comes to fighting in the game, whether it be on my phone or on my tablet.

Comments

• Options
    KRONOSDOUBLEKRONOSDOUBLE Posts: 548 ★★
    Really? No comments? I must be the only one who wants things to ACTUALLY get fixed with this game...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    You're not the only one my friend. Post them in the Android Lag Thread with your specifics. Hopefully they can resolve it.