**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should I rank up mystic champions ?

reeaanreeaan Posts: 234
edited June 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Getting confused to rank up mystic champions when you have too many option.
About to finish act 4 100%, do suicide mastery,
note: gonna have The Hood & Dormammu 4* as well in arena & also saving 5* shard, planing to open in Christmas.
1. Dr. Voodoo is new champions, won in arena (synergy bonus ROUGE)
2. Scarlet Witch (like her chaos magic, Nullify, Synergy bonus The Vision, Phonix.)
3. Dr. Strange (synergy bonus SW, x-23)
4. Magik (like her Power Control, synergy bonus STORM)
5. Ghost Rider (bit tricky but good regen Synergy bonus x-23)
6. Mordo ( AW defender)
7. Iron Fist ( like his armor break Synergy bonus Dr. Strange, Black Panther(OG)
8. Guggernut (AW defender)

Who should I rank up mystic champions ? 80 votes

Dr. Voodoo (dup sig 20) 4* r4/40
42%
LagmelongtimeNo_More_Heroessuperunknown012SnakeEyes69BigMoShrimkinsJamezBongGunzoDJSmitty21Haji_SaabTimone147Shynight00TheLazyKingICRUSHYOUDEADxtremegamercUbA_LiBrEcymuller25TortoigFel_95Darcilis 34 votes
Scarlet Witch (dup sig 60) 4* r4/40
23%
Spidey076Alfa_PigeonAEG93TheManMythLegendGingerJunoSpiritWeb_Slinger_77KromestoneChiefrockerLalalandDarkArrow07Dbogert129tufan_1974almualim23BahamutkillllaxdicekayAssumedNameLogangronckiIts_pro456talktalk 19 votes
Dr. Strange (dup sig 10) 4* r4/40
0%
Magik (not awaken) 5* r2/35
20%
MEŦAPħҰSNoob_2yrsMEKA5HamedSODonaldJTrump69Spity68SmokinSurfermesssidthepro1337reeaanJFerg114GAM3RGUYAvatarDashCwbeatssSamuel030sTheRealmKeeper 16 votes
Ghost Rider (not awaken) 4* r4/40
3%
thetaman23SpiritOfVengeanceChampioncritic 3 votes
Mordo (not awaken) 4* r4/40
1%
adqqedfyvr 1 vote
Iron Fist (not awaken) 5* r2/35
0%
Iron Fist (dup sig 40) 4* r4/40
1%
FilmScorpion 1 vote
Magik (dup 20) 4*/40
6%
World EaterSlySlyRayFerrier911XillymanRealPastor 5 votes
Juggernaut (not awaken)
1%
jshanso2 1 vote

Comments

• Magik (not awaken) 5* r2/35
    5* magik
  • thetaman23thetaman23 Posts: 43
    Ghost Rider (not awaken) 4* r4/40
    I think you should go Ghost Rider(survivability/power drain and power lock). I would say Magik 5*( if she were duped) or Dr.Voodoo( suicide mastery really negates alot of his usefulness i e. Regen and his recoil). The magik 4* duped is also a good option
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    Just my opinion, he's a beast if duped
  • RealPastorRealPastor Posts: 82
    Magik (dup 20) 4*/40
    Magik good in offence and defence. But it is really hard... Dupped Witch is still very good. Voodoo I think one of the best for quest, AW...
  • reeaanreeaan Posts: 234
    This is my current mystery setup.
    buc8ll1whcin.jpg

For a long fight Dr. Voodoo is not very useful on this mastery becouse of recoil, he is a beast but have to use special attack if u want to take full advantage of him.

SW is Excellent, addtional 60% attack, lots of cric hits, dont have to use sp.

Magik is the best on this mastery, she can active LIMBO by using her special which does not cost any health.

But still confusing
  • I suggest you play with them at r4. Especially magik. Play with her a lot
  • JamezBongJamezBong Posts: 97
    Cool roster
  • CwbeatssCwbeatss Posts: 15
    5* magik for sure
  • Scarlet Witch (dup sig 60) 4* r4/40
    SW for sure