**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

This game is broken

SpicyslicerSpicyslicer Posts: 2,227 ★★★★
edited June 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
This is a fight I’ve won a hundred times. Literally a hundred times. Now your game is so broken it’s disgusting, block just does not work. Nor does parry, or evade. Everything is **** now in your game. I will not participate in arena and I’ve stopped spending. How horrible must w4eyeut18b4c.png
it be to work for such a terrible shat shoe

Comments

• NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    Then just stop playing dude. Everyone has to deal with it. And as far as Parry/Dexterity go they work just fine.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    Dude you've complained about the same stuff for months and months, just quit if it's that hard for you
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Really Pleas help me find a way to post these videos.

@Spicyslicer the only way I know to post videos here is to upload them to YouTube.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,044 ★★★★★
    danielmath wrote: »
    Dude you've complained about the same stuff for months and months, just quit if it's that hard for you
    Just beacuase you disagree does not make mymststments incorrect. And there are numerous threads stating the same. Thing I am complaining about

has it ever worked for you? you've been saying parry/block/dex doesn't work for at least 6 months
  • EevoEevo Posts: 32
    Just beacuase you disagree does not make mymststments incorrect. And there are numerous threads stating the same. Thing I am complaining about

If there are numerous threads then why create another stating the exact same thing? Divert your attention there. My parrys and dex are working perfectly in fact I just started 100%ing 5.2 and I have had absolutely no trouble so far, my champs and masteries are working as intended.
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★

has it ever worked for you? you've been saying parry/block/dex doesn't work for at least 6 months

Do u even have Parry and Dexterity @Spicyslicer ? Could be why it ain't working LMAO
  • BmanBman Posts: 221
    I’ve been playing for 3.5yrs, and I deal with the same thing every day. Been that way for about 1yr now, it works when it wants to. If it works 100% for u? Congratulations, but don’t jump on somebody that has serious problems with this game if u don’t know what they r dealing with. I had several ppl in my alliance that thought I was crazy, until a few months ago. Now over 1/3 of the alliance deals with same thing!! The game is broken beyond belief. Glad it works for u, but it horrendously bad for so many others. Don’t judge until you’ve walked a mile in somebody else’s shoes