**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Are the lags intended?

So the enemy comes during AW and charges heavy like they're inflicting light attack within no time and my attacker takes what feels like years to dash back, not to mention the lags and frame drops during specials, so lags are part of "difficulty"?

Comments

• Options
    Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    I really think they are.. I could be playing perfectly, then screen slows and i get hit.
  • Options
    SagnikfurySagnikfury Posts: 104
    I really think they are.. I could be playing perfectly, then screen slows and i get hit.

Yeah . My alliance members told me past tier 6 , it's kabam's policy to force us to pay money for potions and revives.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,248 ★★★★★
    Sagnikfury wrote: »

Yeah . My alliance members told me past tier 6 , it's kabam's policy to force us to pay money for potions and revives.

That's misinformation. There is no such policy.
    The lag is not intended.
  • Options
    Ync1969Ync1969 Posts: 2
    Leave a comment
  • Options
    Ync1969Ync1969 Posts: 2
    Leave a comment
  • Options
    BmanBman Posts: 223
    I doubt very seriously that his comment was meant literally!!! Read the the room before u randomly comment
  • Options
    SagnikfurySagnikfury Posts: 104
    Bman wrote: »
    I doubt very seriously that his comment was meant literally!!! Read the the room before u randomly comment

Oooo. Scary