**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ASSignments , Merc Missions and War Suggestions.

1TapTakeANap1TapTakeANap Posts: 60
edited July 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Assingment / Merc Mission Suggestions

Seeing as the "special" event quest formats like "M.O.D.O.Ks Lab" and "rifts or micro realms" always come back a few months later, its understandable that you want to make each of them different from one another otherwise it'd be unbelievably boring and we understand it also requires time to figure out what works and design new formats but it is quite obvious that this months event format "Assassin and Combatant Assignments" / "Merc Missions" has been by far the worst appreciated format out of them all.

Firstly I suggest what everyone's thinking, reduce the number of fights needed to fully explore each difficulty in the Assignments, these quests are already dictated by a timer that not everyone can adhere to but the effort to gain ratio is severely off , Secondly With Merc Missions I think it would be a bit of a fun twist if It was similar to the current way it is done except everyone who participates in the Mission Joins the same map, the way the "Founder" of the Mission gets the extra rewards is by having each separate line complete to get 100% and when that happens the Founder then gets the extra reward, obviously for this to happen you'd have to add a few more lines , maybe 10 to make it a bit challenging ( the more the map is completed the harder nodes will be left) ALSO leave it to the same energy / tile amount , it reflects well the rewards you get for your efforts unlike The assignments.

War Attacker Bonus/Decider Suggestions

To possibly counter diversity deciding a big majority of the outcomes of wars due to everyone 100%ing the Map is that you could increase the Amount of Attacker bonus there is and the bonus you lose per fight , I'm going to use the current amount of points for this example, so.... instead of every death losing a flat 60 points make it so the first time you lose to that defender you lose 90 , second time 55 and third 35 this way for starters it makes it so: each death is much more punishing but still rewards the same amount in total if one shotted , it gives an advantage to having Skill over Money and obviously makes it so attacker bonus has a much more impact in the overall scheme of the war.

Let me know what you think and thanks for reading. <3

p.s If you really want to make wars about skill and not money please do what a lot of people have already suggested and either Make the item use limit to a significantly lower amount or just give everyone preset amount of potions and revives every war.

Comments

• Options
    1TapTakeANap1TapTakeANap Posts: 60
    In the example I used 60 instead of 80 but still the same point :#