**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Archangel Heavy Whiffing [More Info Needed]

UKnowULuvItUKnowULuvIt Posts: 83
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I have noticed that the last swing of AA's heavy attack is missing fairly often. This bug leaves the fighter wide open to be rushed after the missed hit because it doesn't finish and knock the enemy down. I am playing on most recent IOS of iPhone 7 if needed.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there @UKnowULuvIt. I tried reproducing this, and it looks like the final hit of my Heavy Attack is landing every time. Can you let me know which opponents and game modes you've seen this with most often? Thanks.
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    It is due to a couple of things, possibly more.

1)knock/push back after a parry. When parrying an enemy with more push back the parry pushes AA so far back that the tail end of the heavy can miss.

2)AA's own pushback during a heavy attack that pushes the enemy out of range for the last part of the heavy. Happens when a heavy is used with a lot of distance between champions.

If you want to test an enemy with a great deal of push back the 5* venom in the monthly master EQ, 2.2 "Raw Nerve" has so much push back Mordo's heavy is unable to connect afterwards. Oddly a Venom of a lesser rarity (4*) has less push back than the 5*.
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    Thor Thor Thor. Been an issues forever. They don't care
  • UKnowULuvItUKnowULuvIt Posts: 83
    Hey Kabam Wolf,

So I was playing Act 3 Chapter Chapter 4.4 (Impossible Odds). I t happed 3 fights in a row against Ronan. I tried to test in in the next 2 chapters but couldn't recreate it. I will go back and test Ronan when I have more energy.