**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

An idea

LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
Why dont you guys provide Uncollected players with beter monthly callender, for god sake, we deserve it i dont care if its free or not , it is slap on the face to players who have beaten act 5 LOL,
FTP skilled players dont have anything to do in it any more.
otherwise keep to yourself cause i dont give a care to crappy bits of gold or crystal shards crystals.

Comments

• I agree 1000 gold for the 4th? Oh but there are plenty of 50$ deals for you though if you want to advance
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    I agree 1000 gold for the 4th? Oh but there are plenty of 50$ deals for you though if you want to advance

All im saying is dont keep players of high end game level in same categories like other noobs or middle level players
  • Shooter708Shooter708 Posts: 46
    I couldn’t disagree more on being uncollected and getting better free items. The free calendar should be the same for all players. Why would you want to have more separation between tiers of players?
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Champion slot in the calander should be a 4* with a rare chance for a 5* for uncollected players in my opinion. 3* does absolutely nothing for a player if they’re in act 5.
  • Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    It should be the same for everyone... as said above becoming uncollected isn’t actually that big an accomplishment. Beating Lab of Legends is a much bigger deal... would you think it fair if that claneder gave out 5* with a rare chance at 6*? It’s a free calendar so the prizes won’t be insane. Yes there are some days that shoiod be spruced up, bit for everyone. The gold prizes are a joke, along with a few others, basically for the units, revives, and the t4b catalyst. They’re free. Uncollected has its benefits, it doesn’t need more, I’m long ago uncollected and don’t think there should be a special calendar. Uncollected already gets better daily and 4 hour free crystals.. that’s a big jump up actually.
  • IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    In short; Bad idea..

Long; Give Uncollected a different calendar..
    But why stop there give Unchallenged a different calendar..
    Why stop there you ask ok.. Give Elders Bane a different calendar.......
    Different calendar when act 6 comes out and players beat it?...
    Where does it ends?..

At the end of the day it's free stuff for clicking on the app.. That's all players have to do to get it no matter if their uncollected or not so why should the rewards be different.. We already get perks for being uncollected so there's no need to be greedy..