**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance

Is it better to start your own alliance or to just join one not that the alliance I am in is bad I am just curious about what people have to say about the topic that's all.

Comments

• Options
    YotzYotz Posts: 117
    Starting an alliance is one of the hardest things in this game. Non stop weekly recruitment for ever, making sure people do their minimums or basically abide by your rules. It's a full time job, made harder and harder by kabam as they introduce rewards for top alliances which will basically chase away your best players.
    If you are in a bad alliance, just choose one of the hundreds available at whatever level you are at.
  • Options
    My alliance has around 135 something points I think I don't remember I wish tell you the exact number but it's over a hundred so I don't really get a lot from alliance rewards, alliance quests mostly premium and you have to try hard to even get 3 star shards let alone four star shards they never help me with energy I mean they do alliance quests and wars quite regularly now but before they didn't do anything maybe because they think people won't participate to be honest our alliance is mostly filled with inactive or casual players what do you recommend I should do??